- Job Title
- Brokerage Admin
- Role Location
- San Antonio, Texas
- Remote role
- Job Description
The Brokerage Administrator will provide administrative and organizational support with an emphasis on sales, marketing, and transaction administration supporting the San Antonio and Austin Texas markets. This role requires time management and the ability to thrive on many incoming requests and manage expectations appropriately. The Administrator is an extension of each Advisor, as they rely on you to be responsive and helpful. This is a support role and reports to the Chief Administrative Officer.
- Provide general administrative support to include listings, email blasts, flyers, mailers and all related activities to support the sale or lease transactions for the brokerage team.
- Manage the listing process including startup, entry of data, monitoring and proofing production of property flyers and developing financial and parcel exhibits. - Maintain an active listing ledger and monitor marketing plans and the master marketing calendar with each new listing.
- Responsible for all marketing materials and brochures. Prepare sale/lease packages for distribution to interested clients. Prepare property tour sheets and assemble necessary property information for prospect meetings
- Become skilled and creative in the use of all CoStar, Loopnet, Hubspot, CREXI (and similar) products.
- Complete vouchers and manage invoice process in CommercialEdge.
Education and Experience:
- Two (2) years’ of experience in an administrative role preferred.
- Associate's degree or equivalent education and/or experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Database Management
- Research and Organization
- Software and Technology Skills
- Ability to interface with many different people and personalities
- Multitasking and Prioritization
- Company Description
Equity is a national, full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Columbus, OH, with regional offices in Atlanta, Austin, Cincinnati, Dayton, Orlando, San Antonio, and Tampa. As one of a limited number of firms that can offer a uniquely tailored service, we offer complete and professional services in real estate development, brokerage, construction, as well as program, asset, and property management.
Our people are ambitious and entrepreneurial, like our goals, which is why we foster a growth mindset. We are on a mission to double our business over the next five years, and to be successful we know we need to invest in our collective growth – continually developing our people, our teams, and our work product.
We value a humble approach to leadership where all team members have the opportunity to achieve their highest potential. A best-in-class client experience originates from a best-in-class employee experience, which is bolstered by our commitment to honesty, transparency, collaboration and accountability in every interaction.
- Company Website
- Company HQ
- Columbus, Ohio