- Job Title
- Capital Markets Analyst
- Role Location
- Miami, Florida
- Remote role
- Job Description
This position is focused exclusively on the placement of debt and/or equity for commercial real estate transactions. Debt Analysts have the opportunity to be involved in every stage of a transaction, including underwriting, market research, property tours, preparation of offering memorandums, marketing and term sheet negotiation, closing and client meetings and events. Will work in a high-energy, team-focused environment.
- Prepare debt and/or equity offering memorandums for commercial real estate transactions, including research, financial modeling and composition of executive summaries.
- Responsible for complex financial modeling of commercial real estate transactions and utilize market and JLL data / comps to correctly underwrite a transaction.
- Manage the due diligence process and be the driving force in working through the marketing and closing processes for each transaction, and be in constant communication with the Producer, the market and the Client. Use this information from the marketing process to assist clients in making decisions related to their business plan and capital structure.
Must be technically proficient in use of databases and be able to effectively identify what data from this system to will be useful to determine trends and for preparation for pitches and meetings.
- Must understand and review real estate documents (leases, loan documents, appraisals, etc.) to determine if any issues exist and determine what could be a concern.
- Develop and recommend financing alternatives to present to the Producer.
- Begin to build client network within the industry through meetings, events and involvement in real estate trade organizations.
- Participate in weekly office meetings with Producers to discuss deal flow, deal status, market conditions and review new client leads.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in financial analysis environment; mortgage or commercial real estate industry is preferred,
- Self-motivated, team oriented, and strong time management skills to prioritize deadlines.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, quantitative, writing and communication skills; able to interface with clients including their top-level executives.
- Strong writing skills with ability to communicate analytical and marketing data effectively.
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information.
- Ability to be an independent worker with a team player attitude.
- Company Description
JLL is a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 102,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people, and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued, and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation, and succeed together.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
- Company Website
- Company HQ
- Miami, FL