- Job Title
- Role Location
- Fort Worth, Texas
- Remote role
- Job Description
We are expanding our network for future internship opportunities in various departments. This person needs to be relentless in their pursuit of total accuracy in their tasks.
Will you be your department’s most detailed and orderly intern? Will your passion for your field of study and factual knowledge guide you to complete projects with precision? Will you be able to work independently on projects and take complete ownership of them, sometimes with little guidance?
If you have a habit of becoming impatient when things are not done correctly, if you will work tirelessly to be the best intern out there, and if you’re looking to create a long-term relationship with Fort Capital—let’s talk.
- We are always interested in expanding our network of internship candidates.
- We do not have a formal recruiting season, so a new hire may happen at any time.
- We work with our interns to create flexible schedules that work with their school commitments.
- Active enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program at an accredited university, with a major in a related field of study.
- Strong technical skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ability to quickly adopt new technology.
- High level of written and oral communication skills.
- Company Description
Fort Capital is a Fort Worth, Texas-based, privately-owned real estate investment firm with a track record of transacting more than $2 billion in assets throughout Texas, Florida, and Tennessee. Named the 39th fastest-growing real estate company in America, we are dedicated to providing exceptional returns to our investors and stakeholders through a thoughtful approach to financing and investing in prime Industrial, Commercial, and Urban Core real estate.
- Company Website
- Company HQ
- Fort Worth, Texas