- Job Title
- Senior PM, Growth
- Role Location
- Remote, California
- Remote role
- Job Description
The mission of the Sr. Product Manager, Renters Insurance Growth is to help protect AppFolio Insurance Services’ customers from loss while driving needle-moving revenue for a B2B2C renters insurance offering. You will be the single point owner for one of our newest and fastest growing businesses, prioritizing and optimizing for every stage of the renter journey in order to boost adoption and extend lifetime value for millions of renters.
What You’ll Do:
- Become the expert on AppFolio Insurance Services’ renters insurance business and the needs of our customers.
- Understand the full renter journey and craft a comprehensive growth strategy to optimize for every point in the funnel, from acquisition to retention to renewal.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers and data scientists to develop testable hypotheses and deliver growth through rapid, weekly experimentation.
- Develop a 12+ month vision, identifying and executing on new, step-function growth opportunities to accelerate the business.
- Build and maintain alignment with internal stakeholders include product, marketing, sales, compliance and legal leadership.
- Manage relationships with external clients to ensure we are co-developing effectively and delivering seamless end experiences to our mutual customers.
- 5+ years of software product management experience, with a demonstrated track record of impact
- Experience collaborating closely with an agile product development team
- Prior experience with B2C growth work in a highly regulated environment is highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant industry experience
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence upwards, laterally, and downward throughout the org
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to prioritize the most important work over multiple altitudes and time horizons.
- Superior product sense and judgment
- Deep sense of ownership over customer and business outcomes
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to zoom in and out of details in order to collaborate effectively with stakeholders across the organization.
- Adaptable, with the ability to quickly adjust plans and thinking in light of new information
- Proficient at customer discovery, both B2B and B2C
- Resilience and persistence to succeed in the face of setbacks and uncertainty
- Bias to action with a sense of urgency and high agency
- Keen business acumen, with the ability to critically evaluate product opportunities through an ROI lens
- Highly collaborative with excellent listening skills and the ability to work effectively with others to reach the right decisions, quickly
- Analytical skills and a data-informed mindset
- Strong mentorship capabilities, with the ability to uplevel the rest of the product team
Compensation & Benefits: The base salary that we reasonably expect to pay for this role is: $136,000-$204,000
The actual base salary for this role will be determined by a variety of factors, including but not limited to: the candidate’s skills, education, experience, etc.
Please note that base pay is one important aspect of a compelling Total Rewards package. The base pay range indicated here does not include any additional benefits or bonuses/commissions that you may be eligible for based on your role and/or employment type.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for benefits including but not limited to:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Long-term and short-term disability insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Interns / full-time temporary / eligible variable hour employees are eligible for benefits including but not limited to: Medical, 401(k), Wellness benefits
- Company Description
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded in 2006 with the mission to revolutionize vertical industry businesses by providing great software and service. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software helps our customers more effectively market, manage, and grow their businesses. Our software solutions exist in the real estate vertical, including AppFolio Property Manager and AppFolio Investment Management.
- Company Website
- Company HQ
- Santa Barbara, California