- Job Title
- CRE Advisor
- Role Location
- Chicago, Illinois
- Remote role
- Job Description
We are seeking a Commercial Real Estate Sales Associates who is professionally minded, highly functioning and enjoys working within an entrepreneurial team environment that is results driven. We offer progressive splits, long-term mentoring by veteran brokers and Best in Class Industry Technology and tools to help you achieve your potential. The support you’ll receive from your team and the firm are second to none in the industry. Equity's key differentiators include endless opportunities to earn fees from not only commissions but development and property management referrals as well as renewable energy installations. We are committed to helping you establish your long-term financial success and encourage you to contact us today.
- Cold calling, prospecting, networking, and canvassing to learn your assigned market.
- Establishing relationships to become the “go to” resource to property owners in need of real estate solutions.
- Maintaining and leveraging a database of properties and existing/prospective clients to ensure continued business opportunities.
- Learning and performing the essentials of real estate negotiations and investment analysis
- Creating listing presentations and marketing materials.
- Developing marketing campaigns and any required follow up.
- Managing your book of business – from prospecting and listings to contract closings.
- Enjoying your well-earned success.
- Real estate educational background, preferably in commercial real estate leasing, sales, management, finance or investing.
- Active Real Estate License the State of Illinois.
- Highly organized.
- Outgoing and professional demeanor.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to work independently as necessary.
- Energetic, consistent approach to achieve high performance goals as established by the company and its team leaders.
- Company Description
Equity is a national, full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Columbus, OH, with regional offices in Atlanta, Austin, Cincinnati, Dayton, Orlando, San Antonio, and Tampa. As one of a limited number of firms that can offer a uniquely tailored service, we offer complete and professional services in real estate development, brokerage, construction, as well as program, asset, and property management.
Our people are ambitious and entrepreneurial, like our goals, which is why we foster a growth mindset. We are on a mission to double our business over the next five years, and to be successful we know we need to invest in our collective growth – continually developing our people, our teams, and our work product.
We value a humble approach to leadership where all team members have the opportunity to achieve their highest potential. A best-in-class client experience originates from a best-in-class employee experience, which is bolstered by our commitment to honesty, transparency, collaboration and accountability in every interaction.
- Company Website
- Company HQ
- Columbus, Ohio